Add to Cart
For three B-flat trumpets, timpani, and snare drum. Composed for the funeral of Willy (Vassily) Brant, Saratov, Russia, 1923. Reconstructed by the composer for Anatoly Selianin. This publication courtesy of the Trumpet Museum, Bad Säckingen, Germany, Edward H. Tarr, Director. Published/copyrighted 1996 by the International Trumpet Guild and printed and distributed as a special supplement to the May 1996 ITG Journal.